Saturday, June 18, 2011

Welcome to the Party!

Welcome Bruins fans, to the fun that never ends. The Bruins won the Stanley Cup, and today the fans and players get to celebrate!

What a time it has been for Boston Sports fans. Imagine, a seven-year old Boston sports fan has seen a championship, no matter which of the four sports he follows. Yup, all four Boston teams. That's a statement that has never been said before. It really is an embarrassment of riches for the Boston sports fan. Not that I'm asking for it all to stop, of course. I expect another parade come this November. Although, I have to admit. Buying championship newspapers, magazines, and Wheaties boxes is getting a little expensive. Keep it rolling Red Sox.

Once again, the Sox have changed their game time to help fans enjoy both the Bruins, and the Sox. Even though this time they're moving the time for a parade, I can support the move. It's an event actually in Boston. Keeping the large-scare crowds away from each other certainly make sense. Plus, it's a championship parade for crying out loud. Not just a playoff game. So, I will happily tune in six hours too late tonight. The Bruins fans earned it.

Congratulations Boston Bruins!


2 comments:

  1. I wish I was in Boston today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was able to make the parade. It looked like a great time.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week