Wednesday, January 27, 2021

2020 Topps Update Blaster!

It's time to open another blaster! This time we'll go with 2020 Topps Update! I know. I just opened one of these. You probably weren't very interested in my post about the last blaster. So, you're probably not interested in this one either. But, I'm writing about it anyway. So there. How'd I do? Let's see!

Here are the highlights...


Here's what the box looks like after it's been opened. It looks a like what it looks like before it's opened.


Again, I enjoy the substitute for the all-star cards. Going back in time and celebrating past all-star game accomplishments was a great solution to a unique problem. Plus, it gave me a chance to get a new David Ortiz card.


It also allowed me to get a duplicate Chris Sale card. You may remember I got this card last time.


This one too. But, let's be honest. You can't have too many Ryan Webber cards. Can you?


And here's Sox newbie Kevin Plawecki. An actual update card. Not bad.

So, there you have it. Four Sox cards, but two doubles. I guess I'd still call this box a success.

How did your box go?

1 comment:

  1. Haven't opened mine up yet. Honestly... based on what I've read and seen... I'm not in any rush.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week