Monday, January 11, 2021

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 41 (361-369)

I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set. 

Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.


How about we continue with page 41?



Red Sox Cards on the Page  

0. Can't win them all, I suppose!


Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool 

Speaking of not winning them all, this page doesn't exactly scream "coolness!". Team cards are still cool though. Players from the 1975 World Series are cool too. So, Merv Rettenmund and his three Series at-bats are cool.


My favorite card on the page 

Not a ton to work with here. Love that Braves uniform on Robinson. But, I'll have to go with one of the powder blues. Vic Albury in his powder blue uniform surrounded by half a powder blue border is just fantastic.


What would your answers to those last two categories be?

3 comments:

  1. My favorite card on the page is Merv Rettenmund. I loved that card as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of these player cards really stand out... although Panzone's mustache caught my eye for a brief second. My vote would go to the Dodgers team card (and Walt Alston) for both of those categories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favorite goes to the team set. Coolest I'll give to Robinson, only because he looks more like a coach than a player.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week