Wednesday, July 29, 2020

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 24 (208-216)

I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set. 

Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.

How about we continue with page 24?




Red Sox Cards on the Page:  0. The lack of Sox MVP's really hurt their chances with this page.

Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool: A few on this page it would appear. Obviously, the Oscar Gamble. Cool. Team cards are cool. Managers as players are cool. 

My favorite card on the page: If I don't answer with the Oscar Gamble, why did I even try to complete a set from the seventies?


What would your answers to those last two categories be?

1 comment:

  1. Gamble, easily. It helps that I pulled that card on a summer day in '75.

    Also partial to the '71 and '74 MVP cards as those were both very early pulls in my first year of collecting.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week