Tuesday, May 26, 2020

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 19 (163-171)

I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set. 

Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.

How about we continue with page 19?





Red Sox Cards on the Page:  0. I'd say nothing even close...but I'm not sure what "close" would mean.

Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool: This page honestly doesn't have a lot going for it. But, the fun "star" all-star logo on the Bert Campaneris is pretty cool. Plus, it gave my a chance to research Campaneris and realize he was a darn good player...probably someone I should have known more about all along.

My favorite card on the page: Lots of headshots and pretty basic posed shots on this page. Nothing is really jumping out at me. But, I do like the Padres uniform on Bill Greif. And, combining it with the jacket he's wearing under it just calls to me for some reason. So, I'll go with that!

What would your answers to those last two categories be?

1 comment:

  1. Here's a coincidence: I am preparing a post dedicated to Campaneris as I'm reading this.

    It's also my favorite card on the page.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week