Not too long ago, Jim from The Phillies Room contacted me to say that he had the Adrian Gonzalez patch card from Topps series two for me. I was thrilled. Gonzalez is quickly becoming my favorite Red Sox player. And, while I'm never sure what to think of manufactured patch cards, I don't mind adding them to my collection one bit. Here's a look at it.
What a great card. Jim was also kind enough to send along several 2011 Topps series 2 Sox I needed. It was all very much appreciated. It almost makes me feel guilty for the whoopin' the Sox are going to put on the Phillies next week.
I said "almost."
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What people are reading this week
-
First, let me offer a hearty thanks to everyone who participated in this contest. Especially for our three finalists, Bryanne, Alexis, a...
-
Opening Day has finally arrived! I have to admit. For some reason I wasn’t really feeling it this opener. Maybe it was having it the ...
-
That’s right. There are only three short weeks left to enter the 2013 Section 36 Scavenger hunt ! It’s time to get a move on. With th...
-
From all of us here at Section 36 (well, OK, me) to all of you out there, wishing you a very Merry Christmas. May the Yankees find Carl Pa...
-
The internet is good for a lot of things. If you want the Red Sox schedule, the internet can give it to you. If you want to see the broadca...
Play ball!
ReplyDelete