Thursday, August 3, 2023

2023 Bowman Blaster!

OK. I think this is the last one. Unless, I suppose, Target randomly puts them back on the shelves. How did I close it out? I guess there's only one way to find out.

Let's see how it went!



I think I'm going to miss this box.


And these packs...they're like old friends.


Here's a nice card of former first round pick, and current #6 Red Sox prospect, Mikey Romero. Another one of those tweener Bowman cards though. Not a rookie, not a first Bowman...just one of those dreaded "prospect" cards.


Another card of Devers here.


Speaking of prospects, here's the top Red Sox prospect Marcelo Mayer. At least this is a shiny Bowman tweener insert.

And there you have it. Not a lot of Red Sox in this one. Hopefully Mayer and Romero live up to their potential...and then some.

How have your blasters gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week