Friday, February 22, 2013

From the Pedro Binder


Simple. Elegant.

Those are the first words I think of when I see this card. Especially when you compare it to some of the clutter on previous cards I’ve looked at. There’re no splashy graphics. No overwhelming foils. They don’t repeat the same picture 36 times in a shadow effect. It’s just Pedro. As it should be.

All the information you need on a card is right there. Team, name, position. The SP Authentic logo is a bit too large for my liking, but it’s hidden to the side enough to let me allow it. They also could have done a better job with Pedro’s back foot. It’s a little chopped off there. But, that’s just being nit picky.

Overall, it’s a wonderful card. When you look at a whole sheet of Pedro cards in the binder, this one really stands out.

In this case, that’s a very good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week