Friday, April 10, 2009

TTM Autograph Request: Josh Beckett

OK. So I haven’t had the best luck lately with asking for autographs through the mail. So far, I’m 0 for my last 4. But, that doesn’t mean I should stop trying, right?

This time I’ve decided to try out Red Sox ace Josh Beckett. The desire should be obvious. He’s a playoff hero. He’s a Yankee killer. He’s the ace of a very good Boston staff. I also thought he might not quite have a national following yet. The more locally exclusive the fanbase of a player, the fewer request letters he gets. Right? In any event, I’m giving it a try. Plus, I love the look of the Topps Allen and Ginter cards. I can’t imagine a better place for an autograph.

I keep promising to keep you posted on my TTM successes, and I continue to do so. If anyone ever answers me, I’ll be sure to spread the word.

Someone, please answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week