Tuesday, January 17, 2023

2022 Bowman Blaster!

It's time to open another blaster of this I'd say. Like I've said before, it's is always a little less fun to open than some of the other sets since with all the pre-rookies. There's a lot of, "I think I've heard of that guy" when you open the packs. But, it's still fun opening them...right? And who knows. Maybe I'll look back at this post in a year or two and marvel at the key card I pulled.

Let's see how it went!


I am officially on the lookout for green parallel cards.


The packs copying the box. That's not fair.


And a rookie right off the bat. Will Duran be the Sox starting center fielder this season? Will it be OK if he is? Where did all his promise go? Can it come back?


Yup. Have no idea who this is. But, it's his first Bowman card. So, there's that.


Another rookie! Another guy who probably won't play much for the Sox. 


And, a guy who definitely won't play for the Sox. I wonder if he regrets not signing with the Sox after the Devers deal.


I've heard of this guy. But, only because he's a fellow card collector. He should have a future in Boston someday. If so, I have this card.

And there you have it. A decent haul. Some rookies. A vet. Some prospects. Not bad for a blaster.

How did yours go?



No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week