Friday, November 11, 2022

2022 Topps Series 2 Hanger

Sometimes you just feel like opening cards, even if it's not a full blaster. I can't seem to really get into these hangers. I think, mentally, the one stack of cards is so uneventful. Somehow more utilitarian. Like I'm just robotically added cards to the collection. No effort on my part. But, you know, in the end they're still new cards.

Let's see how this one went!


Here's the box itself. 


And here's the "pack" inside. With a Devers card sitting right there on top. Am I supposed to leave this unopened with him on top? I mean, I didn't...but was I supposed to? Was I supposed to ignore the wonders to be found within?


Like, you know, this Garrett Richards card. That's probably not the gold mine anyone it looking for.

But, there you go.

What do you think of the hangers? Are they fun ways to get your card fix, or anti-fun card grabs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week