Thursday, May 20, 2021

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 55 (487-495)

 I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set.


Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.

How about we continue with page 55?



Red Sox Cards on the Page
  

1. Thank goodness for Cecil Cooper.


Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool 

Team cards are cool. Players from the 1975 World Series are cool. (Although, Cooper didn't exactly excel in that series.)


My favorite card on the page 

A couple actual action shots on this page. But, still have to go with the Cooper. Love that Sox uniform.


What would your answers to those last two categories be?

2 comments:

  1. I loved the Cooper card as a kid. It's the easy pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooper has such a great smile. Even if it weren't a Red Sox card it'd be easy to vote for him!

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week