Friday, April 5, 2019

Brittney Wigdorski Visits Section 36!

Section 36 has a new visitor! Brittney Wigdorski is a talented dancer, a Red Sox fan, and the current Miss Greater Hooksett. I'm so thrilled she was willing to visit with us to discuss those topics, and a few more. I hope you love what she had to say!


So, lets see what happens when Brittney Wigdorski visits Section 36!


How did you celebrate winning the Miss Greater Hooksett title?
I celebrated with my family and friends! I was lucky enough to have a huge support system there with me, and there was no shortage of excitement that night.

What did you learn about yourself at the Miss Greater Hooksett competition that will help you on the Miss New Hampshire stage?
I found the confidence I needed to really dominate the stage and show my true self, there is nothing more important to me than showing off my genuine self! 

Is there a specific goal you’d like to accomplish during your time as Miss Greater Hooksett?
I want to spread awareness on my platform, Be the  Match bone marrow transplant awareness, and have an inspiring and productive year! 

How did you select your platform, “Leukemia and Bone Marrow Awareness”?
I selected my platform when my brother was diagnosed with Leukemia. He needed a bone marrow transplant and it was no easy task. I realized the stress that came with being a donor and needing a donor, and with that came a lack of donors all together. I wanted to spread awareness and knowledge on the importance and the difference a transplant could make. 

As a talented dancer, what is your favorite part about performing onstage?
My favorite part about performing is expressing myself through something I love!! There is nothing better than doing something I love, dance, and sharing it with the world.

You’ve been able to do quite a bit of traveling. What’s your favorite place you’ve visited?
My favorite place I’ve visited is England. I was born there and my mother took me back to see a little bit into my early life. It was so fascinating to see what I had only learned about from pictures.

Who is your favorite current Red Sox player? Why?
My favorite Red Sox player is Mookie Betts! I think he’s a great right fielder and plays a great game.

Is there a feature or activity at Fenway Park that you'd especially like to experience?
I would absolutely love to throw out the first pitch at a Red Sox game! It’s a dream of mine. 

What were you doing when the Red Sox won the 2018 World Series?

When the Red Sox won the world series, I was watching of course! Watching the Red Sox is one of my favorite things to do with my dad, and we wouldn’t miss a Red Sox world series!  

---


Glad she was able to see it all unfold!

As always, I want to thank to Brittney for doing this interview. I also want to thank her for sending along the amazing pictures. I also definitely want to wish her the best of luck as she competes for the Miss New Hampshire crown in a few weeks. Hopefully former Section 36 visitors go back to back in winning that crown!

As Brittney continues her time as Miss Greater Hooksett, I encourage you to follow her on her official Miss Greater Hooksett Facebook page. It’ll be worth your time! 

Thanks again Brittney, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week