Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hits for trade.

I’ll admit it. Some of these I feel a little guilty calling “hits.” But, that’s neither here nor there.  Basically I have these cards that I don’t want. It occurred to me that there are plenty of people who are team collectors or player collectors that would want these that I don’t know of. After all, imagine my surprise to find a Russell Martin player collector out there. So, if you’re a collector of a player or team associated with one of these hits, this is the post for you. If you’d like one of these cards, just let me know. What would I like in exchange? Best case, a similar card of a Red Sox player. But, I imagine I’ll be pretty flexible. Here are the cards…



Now, I have to say. Some of these have been hanging around long enough that I can’t for the life of me remember where I got them. But, the list of what players or teams have cards pictured goes something like this.

Blake Dewitt - Cubs
Jaime D’Antona - Diamondbacks
Hanley Ramirez - Marlins
Franklin Gutierrez and Juan Pierre – Mariners and White Sox
Terrence Long - A’s
Ronny Paulino - Pirates
Derrick Turnbow - Brewers
Chris Duncan - Cardinals
Frank Thomas - Blue Jays (or A’s)
Jeff Larish - Team USA
JJ Hardy - Brewers
Miguel Tejada - Orioles
Brett Hunter - Team USA
Garret Anderson - Angels
Roy Oswalt - Astros
Francisco Peguero - Giants
Adam Jones - Orioles
Ichiro Suzuki - Mariners
Brian Roberts - Orioles
Roberto Alomar - Orioles
Martin Prado - Braves
Chipper Jones - Braves
Nick Markakis – Orioles

So, if you’re an Orioles fan, watch out. There are five Orioles on the list. The Braves, Mariners, and Brewers fans should be drooling as well.

If you see something you like, let me know and stake your claim. If you know someone else who may like something, let them know two.

Happy looking!

7 comments:

  1. Hanley Ramirez - Marlins
    I have a nice Sox hit i can offer up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have a GQ David Ortiz jersey I'd swap for the Frank Thomas card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in the Chris Duncan card. I don't have any Red Sox jersey cards or autos, but you're welcome to any or all of the following:

    - 2009 Goudey Carlton Fisk #202 (SP)
    - 2011 Topps Opening Day Dustin Pedroia (blue numbered parallel)
    - 2011 Topps Opening Day Josh Beckett (blue numbered parallel)
    - 2008 Upper Deck X David Ortiz X4
    - All manner of Dice-K rookies that you probably don't care about

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Oswalt. The only Sox cards I have worth anything are, 2010 Topps Chrome Purple refractor of David Ortiz /499, 2010 Topps Chrome x-fractor Josh Beckett, and a 2011 Topps Wal-Mart exclusive blue sapphire card of Adrian Gonzalez. Let me know please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wicked - send an e-mail, we'll work something out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you still have the Chipper and Ichiro?

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week