Thursday, March 3, 2011

Another Day…

Another couple autograph requests get sent out. I know. You really want to know whom I attempted this time. Or, maybe you don’t care even a little bit. Well, whichever the case, I’ll tell you who I sent cards out to.

The first try was David Jonathan Drew. I don’t remember if I have tried him before, or not. But, I had a nice card that would look good with a signature. So, I figured it was worth a shot. Drew has been one of the most underappreciated members of the Red Sox in recent years. But, I’ve always liked him, and would love to be able to add his autograph to me collection.

The second try went out to Felix Doubront. It’s always nice to try the youngsters. I have no idea what the Red Sox plans for Doubront are. Is he a bullpen guy? Will he start at some point? Is Andrew Miller making decisions with Doubront more complicated? I don’t know. I’m happy to wait it out and see though. In the meantime, his would be a fantastic autograph to receive.

So, those are the two latest. As always, I promise to let you all know if I get a response.

I’m sure you won’t be able to sleep until I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week