Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wantlist: 1975 Topps

When people look to make baseball card trades, naturally they wonder what I'd like to trade for. Until recently, my response has been, "Just about anything." So, I thought it would be a good idea to whittle that down a bit. As such, I thought I'd post my wantlist for every year of Sox cards I'd like to collect. That way, the whole list will be in one place. For those of you that don't collect cards, these posts will be a tad dull. Sorry bout that. But, at least you can look at the list of naems and remember good times. Plus, there will usually be a pretty picture. Starting with my favorite set, the 1975 Topps...I still need:

1975 TOPPS - RED SOX

56 Rick Wise
80 Carlton Fisk
103 Rick Miller
172 Darrel Johnson
280 Carl Yastrzemski

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week