Friday, October 25, 2024

Hayley Jarvis Visits Section 36!

Section 36 had another visitor! 
Hayley Jarvis is passionate about diabetes awareness, a talented singer, and the current Miss Catamount's Teen. I was so excited that she wanted to visit with us to discuss those topics, and a few more. 

So, let's see what happens when Hayley Jarvis visits Section 36!

What made you decide to compete for the Miss Vermont’s Teen crown as Miss Catamount’s Teen?

I think having a friend who competed helped but the organization and all the amazing women behind it solidified my decision to compete. I have already made so many connections and can't wait to make them into lifelong friends.


What is something that Charlee Royer is doing as Miss Vermont’s Teen that you would like to emulate?

I love how Charlie is  just so real like in person and on her social medias I really hope to emulate the feeling of being a person because everyone is and it's important to realize. 


What do you enjoy about performing your talent on stage?

Feeling like a popstar and being able to show people something I have done my whole life singing is one of my favorite things to do and I can't wait to share it with everyone. 


How did you select your CSI, bringing awareness to people living with diabetes?

I selected my CSI because I have grown up around people living with diabetes and I learned over the years not enough people know how it is or how to help. i want to be able to end people making assumptions about people based on the disease  


If you could be a Disney character for a week, who would you choose? Why?

I would want to be Tiana because she is a cook and I love cooking my mom is a cook so I grew up around it and it is a big part of my life. 


Is there a feature or activity at a baseball game that you would especially like to experience?

I've always wanted to go to a baseball game and get peanuts. I also just really want to go to a game because baseball has also been in my life for a while I played softball  for a few years and I grew up playing baseball in the yard with my dad and brother  all the time in the summer.


---

I definitely hope she can make it to a game soon!

As always, I want to thank Hayley for visiting with us, and for sending along the pictures to go with the interview.

I'm sure you'd like to follow along with her during her journey. You should be sure to check out her title's Instagram account. 
It's a great way to keep track of everything she has going on. You should also visit the American Diabetes Association website to learn more about people dealing with that disease.


Thanks again Hayley, and good luck at the Miss Vermont's Teen competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week