Saturday, June 3, 2017

The Section 36 Store is OPEN!

I know what you've all been thinking. You saw all the pictures of people wearing the most amazing tank tops and thought, "How can I get one of those for myself?" Unfortunately, the answer was, "You can't."

Until now!

That's right. I heard your thoughts, as creepy as that sounds, and gave you exactly what you wanted. The chance to get your own tank top!

But, that's not all. No no no.

You can also get a standard t-shirt, and several other styles. It's almost too good to be true.

How am I doing this? I'm getting some help. The reason it took so long for me to offer the shirts again was the cost, and the inventory. So, I got the good people at Tee Public to help me out. I'll be selling the shirts through their website, directly to you! This allows me to offer more variety than I ever thought possible, while still keeping the costs as low as I can.

Which allows me to offer this beauty:




Oooooh.

And, remember the variety I spoke of earlier?



Obviously, the plan is to add several more designs. But, for now we'll start with this classic. If you'd like one, click on this link. This one. Here

Of course, once you have your shirt, send me a picture wearing it! You can be added to the list of cool folk.

Can't wait to see them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week