Thursday, October 29, 2020

2020 Topps Series Two blaster!

It's time to open another blaster! Well, actually, it's time to tell you about another blaster I already opened! This time we'll go with 2020 Topps Series 2. These packs are always fun because they offer a lot of variety. How'd I do? Let's see!

Here are the highlights...


Yup. That's the box.


And those are the Packs. Sort of a Mike Trout theme going on here.


Ouch. I didn't need to get that one.


Another now former Red Sox. At least he's still on the team on this card. But, it still hurts.


And here's a guy who is actually pictured as a Red Sox, and still actually plays for the team! I like the use of the horizontal layout for this card. It really helps grab the action.

And, that's it. Two former Sox, and one actual Red Sox. Nothing too spectacular, but always good to get Sox cards in a box. 

How did your box go?

2 comments:

  1. I've got a Series 1 blaster waiting for me to open, but haven't seen a Series 2 blaster yet. At this rate, I probably won't. Not the end of the world though, since I'll probably just buy a factory set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I ended up with a factory set for the same reason. I keep thinking the set is pricy, but compared to the cost of blasters that I can't find and don't do very well when I do...it's not that bad.

      Delete

What people are reading this week