Thursday, January 5, 2012

Who Has the Best Bikini?

It’s reminder time again! This is to let you know that there is only one month left in the 2011 Section 36 Scavenger Hunt! Get those pictures taken and emailed to me (section36 at gmail dot com) as soon as you can so you’re not left out. If you’ve forgotten what you need to find, you can always click on the link on the sidebar to go to the list.

Let’s remember what’s at stake. In addition to worldwide fame and admiration, the winner will also receive an official Section 36 scorebook, and 400 different Red Sox baseball cards. The cards pictured are the actual ones you will receive. How cool is that? Oh, and if you happen to win and are a fan of one of those other teams, just let me know. I can try and replace as many Red Sox cards as I can with cards of your favorite team. Can’t promise 400…but I’ll do my best.

So keep finding those items, and keep taking pictures. And don’t forget to tell all your friends about this fun activity.

One Month Left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week