Thursday, February 6, 2020

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 10 (82-90)

I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set. 


Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.


How about we continue with page 10?



Red Sox Cards on the Page:  0. Not this time Sox fans.


Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool: 1975 World Series participants are always cool. So, seeing the George Foster card certainly makes me smile!


My favorite card on the page: I'd like to say it's the Rust Staub. A card of a great player from the middle of his career is always fun. Plus, the feel of the picture makes me thing it's not a posed action shot...and is actually an action shot. Something about the Joe Lis card in the middle calls to me, though. Maybe it's the fantastic "C" on his cap. Maybe it's his faraway gaze. But, it's my favorite card on the page.


What would your answers to those last two categories be?

1 comment:

  1. Foster was my favorite then, is my favorite now.

    We really disliked that Lis card as kids. Went in a pile with Gene Locklear and Bruce Ellingsen that we'd try to pawn off on unsuspecting kids.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week