Sunday, October 2, 2016

Big Papi in Cards

As we celebrate Big Papi Weekend, I thought it would be fun to share my 34 favorite David Ortiz cards in my collection! I figured it would be easier in pieces, so the posts won't be too long. And, why not just do it in chronological order? So, here are my next ten favorites! (You can find the first ten here. And the second ten here.)


Ortiz just fits on this card
Another championship celebration card that never gets old.
That pose looks great as a painting.
This one does too. Hey...wait a second.
Great clean picture. Just what you'd expect from Stadium Club
Another boring shot. Typical of the Topps base set.
That's sort of an odd face.
A Fenway 100th Anniversary set piece.
Another slight oddball.
Just like you'd expect to see on the original set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week