Tuesday, August 13, 2024

2023 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Blaster Box Opening!

Finally found some of this at my Target. Not sure why it took so long. But, I really enjoy these cards. I like the mix of historic design with the chrome treatment. Plus, the fact that they seem to be released a year late, you already know who the true star rookies will be when you're opening it. Not bad at all. 

So, how did this box go? Let's find out!

 
Here's the box...


And eight packs.


Red Sox star Rafael Devers looking nice on the 1954 design. The green isn't my favorite background, but can't win them all.


And, like I said, you already know whether or not Marcus Wilson here is one of the hot rookies. Spoiler alert, he's not. But...Red Sox rookies are always welcomed!

And there you have it. A couple Sox players to hold on to. Definitely a fun blaster.

Be sure to subscribe to the Section 36 YouTube channel where you'll see every pack from this box opened. Don't miss a single card!

How did your box go?

2 comments:

  1. You found this at Target? My Target's sports card selection is nearly extinct - it's all Pokemon TCG and WWE/MMA now :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, it may have been Target online that I found these specifically. But, yeah. Target is definitely hit or miss with stuff these days.

      Delete

What people are reading this week