Sunday, July 9, 2023

2023 Bowman Blaster

OK. I may have bought too much of this product. I got a little caught up in the hunt for Elly de la Cuz. But, it's still fun to open packs, even if you end up with five copies of a Rafael Devers base card when all is said and done. And, who knows...maybe I'll end up with five copies of the next Red Sox hot rookie as well?

Let's see how it went!


I should start tracking how many cards of the players on the box I get.


Tired of these yet?


See? You might get this shiny card of a Red Sox future star. While Casas started slowly, he's starting to figure it out. Hopefully this turns into a key card.


Like I said, lots of base cards of Devers.


A first Bowman card of this guy. Hopefully he turns into something big.


And see? Another card of a super rookie. Maybe opening all these packs can be fun after all.

And that's it. There are all the Sox cards. Quite a few of them from one blaster, and decent quality. 

How did your box go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week