Tuesday, July 4, 2023

2023 Bowman Blaster!

It's time to open another blaster of this I'd say. Even though these backs are often filled with nobodies, it's still fun opening them...right? And who knows. Maybe I'll look back at this post in a year or two or threeand marvel at the key card I pulled.

Let's see how it went!


The box proudly showing the "key" players I'm looking for.


And the packs as well. Apparently those two are really good.


I don't know a single thing about Mr. James here. 


Now, him I know. Hopefully he lives up to every inch of his promise, and then some. Then I'll definitely look back on this post and smile. 

And that's it. There are all the Sox cards. Not very many of them, really, but decent quality. 

How did your box go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week