Tuesday, June 23, 2020

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 22 (190-198)

I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set. 

Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.

How about we continue with page 22?



Red Sox Cards on the Page:  1. I'm glad there's the one, because this page is Yankees heavy as it is!

Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool: Vintage cards of Hall of Famers are cool. And, while these don't exactly count as that...these cards were one of the reasons I collected this set. It was a fun way to add cards of these hall of famers without just adding a retired player to a set. It also is a fun way to see all the Topps designs shown off in one place.

My favorite card on the page: Since the cards are all so similar, it really comes down to player selection. I want to pick the Jensen-Banks combo for obvious reasons. But, the star power on the Mantle-Aaron card is just too hard to pass up.


What would your answers to those last two categories be?

1 comment:

  1. Coolest card on this page has got to be the '57 MVP with Mantle and Aaron. Or maybe the '55 with that weird, never-happened black & white Campanella.

    My favorite is the '52 card as it came out of the first packs I ever bought and it's the reason I've known who Bobby Shantz is since I was 9.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week