1999 Bowman
12 John Valentin
19 Pedro Martinez
77 Adam Everett RC
103 Jack Cressend RC
132 Andy Abad RC
218 Dernell Stenson
231 Jose Offerman
1999 Bowman Best - RED SOX
53 Pedro Martinez
89 Nomar Garciaparra BP
103 Dernell Stenson
178 Adam Everett RC
1999 FINEST - RED SOX
22 John Valentin
62 Tom Gordon
103 Nomar Garciaparra GEM
135 Adam Everett RC
170 Pedro Martinez
207 Jose Offerman
251 Nomar Garciaparra ST
1999 Topps Stadium Club
115 Pedro Martinez
1999 Topps
Complete!
1999 TOPPS GALLERY
13 GARCIAPARRA, NOMAR
91 MARTINEZ, PEDRO
107 GARCIAPARRA, NOMAR
1999 Gold Label
44 Pedro Martinez
86 Nomar Garciaparra
1999 Opening Day
Pedro Martinez
1999 Topps Stars
56 Pedro Martinez
134 Jose Offerman
171 Nomar Garciaparra SUP
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What people are reading this week
-
Abby is the founder of Sunday Sets, a clothing line for travel, slow Sundays, and stadium nights. I was thrilled that she wanted to visit ...
-
By Jasslyn 7:00 PM on August 4th was truly one of those moments in my life that I know I will carry with me forever. I had the incredible ...
-
I've heard of teams firing their manager. They even sometimes fire their hitting coach. Or the assistant hitting coach. They don't f...
-
It's time for another season! Another season of hope. Another season of excitement. Another season of a championship? That's the imp...
-
Section 36 world headquarters sometimes starts looking like.a Red Sox museum. Or, at the very least a cluttered collectibles store. Things I...
No comments:
Post a Comment