Tuesday, February 6, 2024

2022 Topps Allen & Ginter Blaster!

Not sure why I still had this one hanging around, but here we go. Allen and Ginter are always fun wax to open. Sure, it can get a little annoying when the best card in the pak is an influencer you’ve never heard of. But, it that really worse than a bench player from a team you don’t like? I think it’s a small price to pay for the variety and interest that can be found in any pack.

How did this one go? I guess there's only one way to find out...


As always, here's the box. I wonder who the model is for the old timey player they show.



This is an interesting insert set. It's called "Pitching a Gem", which is one way to describe a good pitching performance. But, to add to the odd nature of the set, they took it a step further. The bottom of the card lists Roger's birthdate, and his birthstone. So, not only is he pitching a gem, but it's also mentioning a related gem. Not bad. I think it's way better than another generic "MLB Stars" insert set.

And, that's all the Red Sox cards. Pretty disappointing. But, I thought I'd give you a chance to see the rest of the cards from the box by checking out my YouTube video.

How did your box go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week