Tuesday, February 13, 2024

2022 Topps Chrome Sonic Hobby Lite Box Opening!

I’m not sure I understand this product. While I love Topps Chrome as much as anyone, and more than some, I think that’s probably enough. If Topps wanted to have a set with Pulsar refractors or whatever they’re calling them, they could just add that to the regular Chrome set. There are already 36 million chrome parallels in the standard set. Why create a whole new set just to add a couple more? But, all that aside, this is still a fun box to open. Like I said, I like Topps Chrome. And, this is just more of that. So, file this under “Useless, but good”.

How did this box go? I'm glad you asked.


Here's the box. Let's just skip right past that.


Here's a nice horizontal card of Devers. Virtually identical to the standard Topps Chrome Devers. I don't feel like squinting to notice a code written on the back of the card means I have a new card. 



OK. So this Schwarber card here is completely differnt than his regular Chrome card. You see, if you look closely, the "Topps Chrome" logo is in the upper left of this card. On his regular Chrome, it's on the upper right. It's as different as night and later that night.

And there you have it. I guess it went well. Got two "different" Red Sox cards. Although, I'm annoyed I needed to get a new binder page for this "new" set. Getting new cards is always good.

If you want to see the rest of the box, go check out the opening on my YouTube video. And feel free to like/subscribe while you're there.

How did your box go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week