Thursday, September 17, 2020

2019 Topps Stadium Club Blaster!

You may remember that the Easter Bunny was good to me this year, bringing plenty of card packs for me to open. I'm still working my way through the boxes. I thought I'd continue to share them with you because, well, some of you might like it.

We'll continue with the next box, a box of 2019 Topps Stadium Club!

I'm sure you've all seen plenty of this set by now. But, you can always skip over this. Right?

So...here are the highlights...


That's right! Here we have the rare and elusive...unopened box!


OK. Here's an actual highlight. A beautiful shot of JD Martinez. Love how Stadium Club doesn't let the design interfere with the photo.


This is an absolutely gorgeous shot of Section 36. My one complaint? You'd think that in a set focused on photography, Topps would have done a better job of cropping that guy with a bat out of the shot. really takes it down a notch.

Not the world's best box. But, anytime you see Section 36 you've had a good day.

How did your box go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week