Thursday, September 10, 2020

2019 Topps Chrome Update!

You may remember that the Easter Bunny was good to me this year, bringing plenty of card packs for me to open. I'm still working my way through the boxes. I thought I'd continue to share them with you because, well, some of you might like it.

We'll continue with the next box, a second box of 2019 Topps Chrome Update!

I'm sure you've all seen plenty of this set by now. But, you can always skip over this. Right?

So...here are the highlights...


And, by "highlight" I mean "picture of unopened box".


Of course, the goal of opening any box of Chrome Update is to get an autograph of one of the stud rookies. The Blue Jays have a trio of phenoms making their way to the team. So, imagine how thrilled I was to get this autograph of...not one of them. On the other hhand, Luciano is still incredibly young. So, maybe...


The goal of opening a box is never, I imagine, to get a RC of Darwinzon Hernandez. But, I beat the odds.

And that's it for the box. Can't complain about a rookie auto. Especially since he's young enough to not be a bust. So, stay tuned to see just how good this break was in the long run.

How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week