Tuesday, September 22, 2020

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 31 (271-279)

 I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set. 

Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.

How about we continue with page 31?


Red Sox Cards on the Page:  0. Another shutout.

Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool: Team cards are cool. Especially when they're the bizarre floating head variety.

My favorite card on the page: Be hard to pick anything other than the Chicago White Sox team card. Especially on this page. That card stands alone as something that I am instantly drawn to.

What would your answers to those last two categories be?

1 comment:

  1. I agree. White Sox card is both the coolest and favorite.

    Loved the Taveras card when I was a kid though.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week