Monday, August 28, 2023

Check Out My Rookies!

I must have been on quite a buying/selling spree over at COMC lately, because this shipment didn't take long at all to put together. This package filled a few different categories of my collection, so I figured it should take a few posts to show them off. Let's start with the "Red Sox Rookies" that I acquired. As with any shipment, I like to have a little variety. It's what makes for a fun collection, in my mind. So, what did I get this time? 

Let's have a look, shall we?

 


The way Bello is going, I should probably grab as many of his cards as I can before people figure it out. Especially numbered rookies like this Bowman parallel.


Speaking of rookie parallels, here's the gold version of Rafael Devers's Big League RC. I assume that at some point the rest of the league, and the rest of collectors, will start treating this guy like a star. He deserves it.



Another Brayan Bello. Another parallel version. This time his Big League, in the rainbow foil...or whatever it's called these days.


Finally decided it was crazy that I didn't have one of these in my collection. I was never a big Pedroia fan. But, since he only has a couple true rookies, the prices were always WAY more than I was willing to pay for one of his cards. I finally gave in.


This time, the Topps RC of Bello, again in rainbow foil.


Another rookie. Another Topps. Another parallel. I don't really know what's stopping me from becoming a Triston Casas supercollector. He's a rookie with promise. A nice guy. And, he wears #36. He's perfect.


Instead, how about more Bellos. Another numbered parallel of his Bowman. This one an even lower number. Does this mean I'm chasing the rainbow? I guess only time will tell.


But, here's another one of his regular Topps parallels. A double rainbow?


And, one more of Devers before the rest of the world discovers he exists. 

So, there we go. That's part of my latest shipment from COMC. 

Can't wait to show you more.

Which card is your favorite?

1 comment:

What people are reading this week