Sunday, March 6, 2016

I Need Your Help!

I know. Tell you something you don't already know. But I noticed something the other day. It's about pictures.

I've mentioned this quite a bit. I love pictures. I post one or two on the Section 36 Facebook page almost every day. I think it really spruces up a timeline. It can be any picture, really. But, I'd prefer it if the pictures had some correlation to the day they're posted. Even if it's a bit of a stretch. You know, like a picture from Section 36 of a flag to post on Flag Day. But, naturally, when you need specific subjects in a picture, it means you need a slightly larger inventory.

One of the things I've been looking for lately as the season creeps towards us is pictures featuring other teams. I mean, if the Red Sox are playing the Blue Jays it would make sense to post a picture featuring the Blue jays in some way. Naturally, it should be one that fits into one of the categories that I usually post pictures in. But, that shouldn't be too hard.

Pics With Section 36 can easily be associated with another team. Take this one from Kaitlyn, for example.


See how that works? That's a perfect picture to post on a day the Sox play the Jays.

It works with the other categories too. For instance, pictures in Section 36 like this one from Adam.



Perfect for a Yankees game!

And, of course, some of the easiest are the pics with a Rather be in Section 36 sign. You can simply throw on another team's jersey, make a sign and snap a pic. Or, you can make a sign to bring with you to another team's game. Like this great one from Lisa and Serena.


So, wherever you are, you can help me out! Or, if you're lucky enough to own some Section 36 gear, it'll be a breeze to take pics wearing that

Which is great for me. Not only do I keep getting amazing pictures, but my Facebook post can be even better. Take this month's featured Facebook post. Dione noticed that my Valentine's Day post was lacking. (I mean, Swi-hart was a bit of a stretch.) So, she took it upon herself to send me a much better one to post. It was definitely an upgrade, right?


So, keep sending those pics and sending them in to me! And, if you can fill a need that's even better! 

Even if it's one I didn't know I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week