Friday, March 6, 2015

Are Dogs Smarter Than Cats?

I don’t know about all of them, but this particular dog obviously had a good head on her shoulders!

Introducing Lola Grace. By the looks of things, she might be the smartest thing out there without opposable thumbs. How do I know this? Check out the photo below.



That’s right. She may not be able to talk, but she’s perfectly capable of expressing her adoration of the greatest section in Fenway! Obviously, she'd "rather be in Section 36!"

As it happens, Lola has a very popular Instagram account (@lola_grace_the_boxer_ ) with more followers than mine does. Yikes! With such a following, it’s nice to see that she has this record of making great decisions. So, if you want to follow the smartest animal I know, you’ll want to go do that now. Of course, I also strongly suggest that you first go follow the best blog around. I need more followers to help catch up to Lola. (Is it sad that I’m jealous of a dog?)

Thanks, Lola, for the great pic!


You wouldn’t get one like that from a cat.

1 comment:

  1. Hi people,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to learn more for are dogs smarter than cats I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week