Monday, September 10, 2012

Mail Day

There are many reasons why I enjoy blogging, and the rest of the blogging community. Trades like the one I just completed with BA Benny have to be at the top of the list though. As you may remember, I had some hits that I didn't want. Not that they were bad cards, they just weren't Red Sox cards. two of them were especially troublesome for me. Yankees relics. It's bad enough to have Yankees cards. But, to have actual pieces of a Yankees uniform in my house just goes over the top. Thankfully, I was able to ship them out of my sight with very little effort. Take a look at some of what came my way.


That's right. For the pleasure of ridding myself of Yankees, I received two relics of David Ortiz. If that's not a win-win, I don't know what is. But, that's really the whole point. One man's trash really is another's treasure sometimes.

The rest of the cards were more than welcome additions as well. I have been buying more sets this year than packs. So, the inserts have escaped me for the most part. It was nice to be able to add a couple of them to my collection.

So, a big thanks goes out to BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week