Tuesday, July 13, 2021

2020 Topps Heritage High Number Hanger Box

OK. Can you keep a secret? I bought this box by mistake. Doing one of my standard checks online at Target I was surprised to see Heritage Highs pop up. I assumed it was a blaster. After all, it was at the blaster price. Alas, it was not. It was one of those hanger box things, whatever they are. 

Oops.

But, might as well see what was inside, right?


Or, you know, what's outside. I'm almost positive the picture on the website didn't look like this. Or, I was just mindlessly buying cards...which I can't be sure didn't happen.


But, seriously, three packs?


Delino DeShields Jr showing my displeasure.


A fun insert of Bo Bichette continues the "sons of major leaguers" theme. This insert series is an excuse for Heritage to have some fun, and I don't hate it.


I guess three packs aren't too bad if you get one of these. The gold version of the Baez memorabilia card is numbered to 99.


A Red Sox card! I don't know if I'll ever make it to Red Sox spring training, but I need to know if that hedge is in a public location so I can get a picture.


So, the Baez and now a Robert RC. I guess they were a pretty stacked three packs. 

Hard to be too disappointed since I got about a blaster's worth of value in these three packs.

Not that I plan on buying anymore of these.

Of course, I didn't plan on buying this one either.

You buy any? How'd it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week