Tuesday, April 20, 2021

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 53 (469-477)

I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set.

Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.

How about we continue with page 53?


Red Sox Cards on the Page  

0. Not as much fun without one.


Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool 

All-Star cards are definitely cool.


My favorite card on the page 

Not much to choose from with a pretty wide selection of rather mundane poses. I'll have to go with Darrell Evans. Love the old Braves uniform. Plus, as a fan of Red Sox star Dwight Evans, I have memories of pulling cards of that "other" D. Evans from packs.


What would your answers to those last two categories be?

1 comment:

  1. Burroughs was a big favorite for me and my brother in '75. Thought that was a great card.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week