Tuesday, November 24, 2020

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 35 (307-315)

 I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set. 

Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.


How about we continue with page 35?




OK. Maybe I should have posted this pic the other way.


Red Sox Cards on the Page:  0. Like a million players are on this page, but none of them are from Boston.


Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool: Cards of managers as players are cool. Cards of announcers as players are cool. So, Buck Martinez checks off two coolness boxes! Lets see...anything else cool? How about an amazing glut of Hall of Famers!?! The League Leaders cards are always a fun way to get star cards on the cheap.This page has its fill...a couple with multiple on one card. Definitely cool.


My favorite card on the page: Definitely the Ryan-Carlton Strikeout Leaders card. Not only is it a card with two Hall of Famers. But, it's a card showing the two future strikeout kings celebrating their strikeout accomplishments. What a perfect card.


What would your answers to those last two categories be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week