Tuesday, April 14, 2020

1975 Topps Page by Page: Page 17 (145-153)

I'm sure that you all remember that I finally completed my 1975 Topps set. 

Now that it's done I thought it would be fun to look through the set and talk about it. Going page by page seemed like a good way to go about it. Hopefully you find it interesting to read what I have to say.

How about we continue with page 17?


Red Sox Cards on the Page:  1. Although, Guerrero was already on the Cardinals by the time this card came out.

Cards that make the 1975 Topps set cool: Team cards are always cool. Hall of Famers are cool. There's one of each of those on this page.

My favorite card on the page: I'll go with the Bob Gibson. Even though he killed the Sox in the 1967 Series, it's hard not to enjoy a card of one of the greats.

What would your answers to those last two categories be?

1 comment:

  1. The Holtzman card will always be cool to me, even though he demolished the Dodgers in the '74 WS. He looked 10 feet tall on his '75 card that year. Also, the Foli card is cool because it's one that I pulled out of the first 3 packs I bought.

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week