Today marks the beginning of the annual WEEI/NESN Jimmy Fund Radio-Telethon. I shouldn’t have to mention what a worthy cause this is. This event raises millions of dollars for cancer research. I highly recommend you consider donating, either by following the Jimmy Fund link on my sidebar or visiting the NESN website.
Go Sox!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What people are reading this week
-
The Red Sox lost their second game in a row last night. Their lead in the division dipped below ten games once again, and their magic number...
-
Here we are at the Day the Red Sox have decided to celebrate the Red Sox career of Mike Lowell. Since Lowell will be retiring after this sea...
-
1989 Bowman - RED SOX COMPLETE!!!! 1989 Topps Glossy All-Stars - RED SOX 4 Wade Boggs 11 Bobby Doerr CAPT 1989 Topps Glossy Send-In...
-
2002 Bowman 5 Nomar Garciaparra 101 Pedro Martinez 103 Johnny Damon 172 Greg Montalbano RC 325 Manny Delcarmen RC 396 Mauricio Lara R...
-
At one point this summer I was at Fenway for a game. Unusually, I was early enough to take advantage of the Autograph Alley. It was Billy Co...
No comments:
Post a Comment