1. A batter hit for the cycle
2. The return of a former Sox favorite
3. A ring ceremony
4. A well-known person throw out the first pitch
5. A Major League record set
6. A future Hall-of-Famer
7. Throwback uniforms
8. A walk-off win
9. A playoff game
10. A flyover
11. A major league debut
12. An inside-the-park homerun
13. A famous person in the stands
14. A bench-clearing brawl
15. A 100 mph pitch
16. A number retirement ceremony
17. A pitchers duel
18. A statistical career milestone
19. A ball off the Pesky pole
20. A Yankees loss
21. A no-hitter
22. A home opener
23. A position player pitch
24. An out at the plate
25. A three-homerun game
26. A pitcher strike out 15 batters
27. A grand slam
28. A well-known singer sing the National Anthem
29. A triple play
30. A pitcher throw a perfect game
31. A pick-off
32. An All-Star player
33. A steal of home
34. A World Series game
35. A player’s last game
36. A clinching victory
Oh, and for the record…I’ve seen 29 of these. How about you?
What people are reading this week
Section 36 has another visitor! Josie Pearce is a pianist, the current Miss Berlin-Gorham, and (despite being a native Californian) a Re...
Pedro Martinez was the Red Sox ace from the second he was acquired from the Montreal Expos until the second he signed with the New York M...
It seems to me that many Red Sox fans have forgotten their answer to that question. Or, they've decided to change their minds all of a s...
Section 36 has another visitor! Katie Elliott is an incredible singer, a Red Sox fan, and the current Miss Maine. I took much longer than I...
This hot stove season has been moving along slower than a glacier. Nobody have been making any moves anywhere, and especially not the Red So...