1. A batter hit for the cycle
2. The return of a former Sox favorite
3. A ring ceremony
4. A well-known person throw out the first pitch
5. A Major League record set
6. A future Hall-of-Famer
7. Throwback uniforms
8. A walk-off win
9. A playoff game
10. A flyover
11. A major league debut
12. An inside-the-park homerun
13. A famous person in the stands
14. A bench-clearing brawl
15. A 100 mph pitch
16. A number retirement ceremony
17. A pitchers duel
18. A statistical career milestone
19. A ball off the Pesky pole
20. A Yankees loss
21. A no-hitter
22. A home opener
23. A position player pitch
24. An out at the plate
25. A three-homerun game
26. A pitcher strike out 15 batters
27. A grand slam
28. A well-known singer sing the National Anthem
29. A triple play
30. A pitcher throw a perfect game
31. A pick-off
32. An All-Star player
33. A steal of home
34. A World Series game
35. A player’s last game
36. A clinching victory
Oh, and for the record…I’ve seen 29 of these. How about you?
What people are reading this week
Section 36 has another visitor! Jana El-Sayed is a singer, a Red Sox fan, and the current Miss Goffstown. I am so excited she agreed to ...
When I recently wrote about how Jim Thome performed in games I attended, I mentioned there were a couple games included where Thome faced ...
The Stage has been set . The Match is underway. Who will come out on top? There’s only one way to find out. Keep going, and open that ...
I've mentioned my side collection/project at least once before. As a way to try to expand my collection into the vintage range, I thou...
Section 36 has another visitor! Kylee-Anne Drew is a talented tap dancer, a Red Sox fan, and the current Miss Gate City. I am so excited...