1. A batter hit for the cycle
2. The return of a former Sox favorite
3. A ring ceremony
4. A well-known person throw out the first pitch
5. A Major League record set
6. A future Hall-of-Famer
7. Throwback uniforms
8. A walk-off win
9. A playoff game
10. A flyover
11. A major league debut
12. An inside-the-park homerun
13. A famous person in the stands
14. A bench-clearing brawl
15. A 100 mph pitch
16. A number retirement ceremony
17. A pitchers duel
18. A statistical career milestone
19. A ball off the Pesky pole
20. A Yankees loss
21. A no-hitter
22. A home opener
23. A position player pitch
24. An out at the plate
25. A three-homerun game
26. A pitcher strike out 15 batters
27. A grand slam
28. A well-known singer sing the National Anthem
29. A triple play
30. A pitcher throw a perfect game
31. A pick-off
32. An All-Star player
33. A steal of home
34. A World Series game
35. A player’s last game
36. A clinching victory
Oh, and for the record…I’ve seen 29 of these. How about you?
What people are reading this week
Section 36 has another visitor! Gina Salvatore is an actress, singer, Yankees fan, and the current Miss Bristol. Wait, what? Yes, Gina ...
Tony, the wonderful writer of the “ Off Hiatus Baseball ” blog, started a fun activity based off the “30-Day Music Challenge” that Twitter u...
My Little League coach was fond of saying “Let the perfect play beat you.” It was a way to judge your aggressiveness on the base paths. If ...
Section 36 has another visitor! Erin Connor is a pilot, a Red Sox fan, and the current Miss Vermont. She was nice enough to take time a...
1. Jason Varitek 2. Carlton Fisk 3. Victor Martinez 4. Tony Pena 5. Rich Gedman 6. Scott Hatteberg 7. John Marzano 8. Bill Haselman ...