1. A batter hit for the cycle
2. The return of a former Sox favorite
3. A ring ceremony
4. A well-known person throw out the first pitch
5. A Major League record set
6. A future Hall-of-Famer
7. Throwback uniforms
8. A walk-off win
9. A playoff game
10. A flyover
11. A major league debut
12. An inside-the-park homerun
13. A famous person in the stands
14. A bench-clearing brawl
15. A 100 mph pitch
16. A number retirement ceremony
17. A pitchers duel
18. A statistical career milestone
19. A ball off the Pesky pole
20. A Yankees loss
21. A no-hitter
22. A home opener
23. A position player pitch
24. An out at the plate
25. A three-homerun game
26. A pitcher strike out 15 batters
27. A grand slam
28. A well-known singer sing the National Anthem
29. A triple play
30. A pitcher throw a perfect game
31. A pick-off
32. An All-Star player
33. A steal of home
34. A World Series game
35. A player’s last game
36. A clinching victory
Oh, and for the record…I’ve seen 29 of these. How about you?
What people are reading this week
Section 36 has another visitor! Bridget Oei is a surfer, a Red Sox fan, and the current Miss Connecticut. She is currently spending the...
It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, so I thought it was time. This looks like a fun one too. First, I prob...
The Stage has been set . The Match is underway. Who will come out on top? There’s only one way to find out. Keep going, and open that ...
As I mentioned recently , baseball teams have been trying a lot of different ideas for drawing fans to the ballpark. Naturally, some are ...
1. Carl Yastrzemski 2. Mo Vaughn 3. Kevin Youkilis 4. Tony Perez 5. Cecil Cooper 6. Bill Buckner 7. George Scott 8. Jack Clark 9. Da...