Tuesday, March 12, 2024

2022 Topps Update Blaster Box Opening!

I like how Topps has taken the “Update” series and really found its niche. In addition to the new players on new trams concept, they’ve added in the “rookie debut” cards as well as all stars and combos. So, what was once a set made up of players you’ve never heard of and an occasional star that changed teams has become absolutely stuffed with stars and key rookies. In this case, I was able to get both. Bobby Witt Jr is definitely an up and coming star, while Corey Seager is just now coming off an MVP campaign. Great to be able to hit both in a single blaster.

How did this blaster go? I'm glad you asked.


As always, the box. Can't have you sneaking a peek at the good stuff via thumbnail.


And, the good stuff. Or, at least stiff. The yellow jerseys are growing on my, but they have a long way to go before I think they're not just bad.


Hopefully Devers will be delivering at the plate a lot this year. The Sox need him for their playoff push.


Right. Rich Hill was on the Red Sox.


As was Nick Pivetta, pitching quite well for the Sox.

So, not bad. I mean, you can't expect to get more Red Sox in a single box than that one. I guess no complaints.

If you want to see the rest of the box, go check out the opening on my YouTube video. And feel free to like/subscribe while you're there.

How did your box go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week