Monday, January 8, 2024

2022 Donruss Optic Blaster Break!

Time for a different blaster this time around, and a different way to do it. I had a box of these lying around, so figured it was time to give it a try. I don't usually love these unlicensed cards. But, in the constant search for cards, and variety, these can be a nice option. How did it go? There's only one way to find out.

But, it's a new way this time!

You see, as you may know, There's a Section 36 YouTube channel. Up til now, it's just been sitting with a couple guest videos. While those were great videos, it was a pretty pathetic channel. I decided to change that and give the channel a new card-related life and purpose. I'll be posting box breaks, pack breaks, and other card related content. Since it's Section 36, there will of course also be a Red Sox flair to it all. There have been several "shorts" posted already, which you may have seen on S36 social media. Today was the first video. I hope you enjoy it. And I REALLY hope you'll like, subscribe, and tell your friends. Not completely defined on the plan moving forward. But, I'm going to guess at least 95% of the content will be someone in the Section 36 family opening packs/boxes/etc. Maybe 4% will be other videos involving cards in some way, and 1% guest videos from music and life in general. 

Here's the first video.


 


Like I said, please consider liking/subscribing and spreading the word. That first 1000 subscribers would be great to take care of.

I promise I'll remember to turn my camera evetaully. :)

How did your box go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What people are reading this week