Tuesday, October 3, 2023

2022 Panini Prizm Blaster!

Another different one today...the discount Walmart blaster. So, once again, while I wouldn't normally jump on a Panini baseball product, I figured the price was right to give it a chance.

Let's see how this went.


Here's the box, with the sticker. Once again, more than half off. Pretty good time to take a shot.


And here are the packs. Six of them. Still crazy that six packs of 5 unlicensed cards for $17 is a great deal that I should jump on.


Here's a shiny card of Boston rookie Connor Seabold. Standard bland generic design from Panini.


And here's an extra shiny card of Boston rookie Kutter Crawford. I think it's a different type of shiny than the Seabold. But, really, who's to know?

And there you have it. Two Red Sox cards. Oh, sorry, two Boston cards. I'm really glad I didn't pay full price for this blaster. But, still a lot of fun to open.

How did your box go?


3 comments:

  1. Sure is nice to have $17 blasters at the Mart of the Wal again! Working on a blaster of 2021 Prizm Draft Picks. Nothing too interesting so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just pulled an auto of Henry Davis, the first pick in the 2021 draft, and the guy on the box! Woo-hoo! (Yeah, it's Brett Alan, Blogger won't let me sign in.)

    ReplyDelete

What people are reading this week