The buzzer has sounded. The clock has struck. The sirens are wailing. It's over.
You are out of time to enter the 2015 Section 36 Scavenger Hunt!
Did you get an entry in on time? Was it a good one?
Keep looking back at this blog so you don't miss the announcement of the winner.
Who will it be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What people are reading this week
-
By Jasslyn 7:00 PM on August 4th was truly one of those moments in my life that I know I will carry with me forever. I had the incredible ...
-
I've heard of teams firing their manager. They even sometimes fire their hitting coach. Or the assistant hitting coach. They don't f...
-
Section 36 world headquarters sometimes starts looking like.a Red Sox museum. Or, at the very least a cluttered collectibles store. Things I...
-
Abby is the founder of Sunday Sets, a clothing line for travel, slow Sundays, and stadium nights. I was thrilled that she wanted to visit ...
-
By Sammy Lauren This all came to be because in early June, Berklee career center had a link on their Instagram to submit videos singing the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment