If you're following me on Instagram (and really why aren't you?) you know I've been showing off my bobblehead collection periodically one by one. I realized that I should be doing that here as well so everyone can see them. So, let's continue the "Collecting the Sox" series to show some of the things a Red Sox fan might collect.
Like this one...
Obviously, this is a bobblehead to promote the Indiana Jones franchise. Put out in 2023, I'm guessing the focus was on the Dial of Destiny entry. Remember that one?
Pretty bland offering here. I can't be sure, but I think a lot of these secondary promotion bobbleheads are just designed once for every team. I imagine lots of teams gave away bobbleheads showing a player wearing the leather jacket and leaning on a bat. That way only the head would need a new mold. However it came about, I needed to add this one to my collection.
What do you think of it?
They could have least given him a whip!
ReplyDeleteYup! Definitely a missed opportunity!
ReplyDeleteThe Indiana Turner bobblehead is a fun addition to any Red Sox memorabilia collection, especially with its unusual outfit and detailed design. Collectibles like this capture the creativity behind baseball promotions. More information on another topic here: https://lizaro-francia.fr/.
ReplyDelete